- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 software
- Lollar Imperial neck humbucker
- Lindy Fralin Blues special pickup set
- Lindy Fralin steel baseplate for Strat pickup
- Kinman Traditional MKII pickup set
- Kinman Broadcaster bridge pickup
- DiMarzio AirZone humbucker
- Earvana compensating nut
- Wilkinson VSV400P trem
- Graph Tech Tusq acoustic nut, saddle and pins
- KRK V8 nearfield monitor speakers.
About my reviews
I am not paid or endorsed to write the above reviews. I am an independant
writer and musician. I do have affiliations to certain retail and wholesale outlets, but
pride myself that these affiliations do not affect my ability to judge a product
objectively. I will not pull any punches in a review for any reason. If I find a fault or
flaw, I will report it.
My main objective is to find good quality instruments,
equipment and accessories that are affordable and practical for the playing musician.
Ideally, I am aiming to build up a review database of
products which are good at any price, not just good for the price.
Information for manufacturers and